Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 16, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Best Western Landmark Inn
As a highly-successful and connected Utah business owner focused on residential and commercial real estate sales, investing, and lending, Josh Romney brings first-hand and in-depth knowledge to the Basin's housing and economic discussion for 2019 and beyond.
The professional panel includes:
- Mike McKee – Executive Director of the 7 County Infrastructure Coalition
- Reed Page – Economist – Rocky Mountain Energy Economist
- Blaine Roberts - Development Specialist with Workforce Services
- Mike Stengel – Realtor, C21 Everest Realty
- Kim Rojas – Vernal Branch Manager Intercap Lending
Seating is limited to 80 participants, and thanks to Intercap Lending and the Basin Branch with Kim Rojas and Betty Sarloos, the cost is free. Reserve your ticket today before we fill up.